2012 Newbies

Speak your mind, probe the masses, wax philosophical or wan intellectual; whatever is clever. Topics in this forum are limited only to appropriate civility and decorum (i.e. be polite and respectful, but talk about whatever you like).

Re: 2012 Newbies

Postby panduhmonium » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:38 pm

MarilynM wrote:Hello panduhmonium! Welcome to the ken, and the city! We have another Singaporean who arrived last year, I'm sure you'll here from him soon enough. You guys should be hearing from our tantosha this week....
And you will be working in JHs and ES. There are only 2 SHS in the city, and one ALT does them both already.

Thanks Marilyn!
Yes, he just got in touch with me over at the official forum :kumamon:
Upgraded Alternate 2012|Kumamoto-shi|
panduhmonium
1年生

Postby Cytrix » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 am

Yay all the newbies are coming out of the woodwork! Welcome Panduhmonium (love the name). Enjoy the last few weeks at home before you move to lovely K-town! All us Kumamofians are looking forward to meeting you newbies!
http://www.tabemoto.com/
A guide to cooking and eating in southern Japan
Cytrix
3年生

Postby jshon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 am

Hello new JETs! Congrats again on your acceptance to JET and on an excellent placement. :bananadance: Kumamoto is a wonderful place with wonderful people and we look forward to welcoming you into our community. My name is Jason and I'm currently a 3rd year JET from Honolulu, Hawaii in America. I work as a CIR PA in Kumamoto Prefecture's International Affairs Division, which is the host office for the JET Programme in Kumamoto. Welcome letters have been sent out to new municipal JETs, so be sure to check your email! :joy:
jshon
PA

Previous

Return to General Discussion