New in 2013

Speak your mind, probe the masses, wax philosophical or wan intellectual; whatever is clever. Topics in this forum are limited only to appropriate civility and decorum (i.e. be polite and respectful, but talk about whatever you like).

New in 2013

Postby cashmerecat13 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Hey!

My name is Adele and the day of my college graduation I found out that I was placed in Asagiri! I was searching around Google and I am very happy that I found this website.

Any other new people in the Kumamoto area?
cashmerecat13
1年生

Re: New in 2013

Postby captainseery » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 pm

Welcome! I'm afraid I don't know much about Asagiri but I want to say there's at least one other ALT there... maybe she'll pop up sometime.

I believe there's around 40-50 new people this year, so you'll have lots of company! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you at Kumamoto Orientation.
captainseery
1年生

Postby BlueSunTzu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 am

This forum, unfortunately, has been completely dead since I joined last year.
BlueSunTzu
1年生

Postby fehrkl » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey Adele, I'm leaving this year from one of the nearby towns, but I'll just say that Asagiri is a great place and the people sticking around next year are a lot of fun. So welcome to Kuma-gun!!!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
fehrkl
KumAJET/Area Leader

Postby ExclamatIan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:28 am

Welcome Welcome!

I'm leaving this year, but congratulations on being placed in Kumamoto. It's a great place!

Hopefully more people will start to post here. We haven't been allowed to contact our successors yet, so maybe after we're able to the forums will become more active?

:kumamon: :kumamon: :kumamon: :kumamon: <<Prepare to see this guy EVERYWHERE
ExclamatIan
Area Leader

Postby Lsorondo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey, Welcome to Kumamoto! Chances are, wherever your placement is, it will be awesome! One of the things I love best about this prefecture is the natural beauty everywhere you go. And, unless you're somewhere far like Amakusa, you should be able to travel around pretty easily. Hope to see you soon at Orientation!
Lsorondo
2年生

Return to General Discussion