Gamers!

Speak your mind, probe the masses, wax philosophical or wan intellectual; whatever is clever. Topics in this forum are limited only to appropriate civility and decorum (i.e. be polite and respectful, but talk about whatever you like).

Gamers!

Postby achludzi » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

This thread is for all of us who have a passion for platform traversing, puzzle-solving, quest completing, mouse-clicking, button-mashing, head-shotting, cyber-goal scoring, and general time-wasting through the medium of video games. Nerds and geeks rejoice and join forces!

Whether you play Xbox (rare amongst Japanese Gamers), PS3 (w00t), or PC (1337), and regardless of your favorite genre, post your XBL Gamertag, PSNID, SteamID, and favorite games you play here to find your soulmate! Or just someone to frag with...

PSN: TTROH
SteamID: t0t0r0

PS3 - Fifa '11, COD Black Ops, Assassins Creed Brotherhood
PC - L4D2, TF2, SC2

LAN party anyone?
achludzi
KumAJET/Area Leader

Re: Gamers!

Postby Makkotah » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:04 am

Steam ID: Makkotah
Games: TF2, L4D2. Don't play these very much nowadays though, because the game that has taken over my gaming time is Starcraft 2. For that....

Battlenet email: kodijyounzu at gmail dot com
Makkotah
1年生

Postby kkreuser » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi it's a bit of a late reply, but I thought I'd post anyway. A couple years ago a friend in Amakusa got me started playing WoW. She's gone home but I still play with some people in Australia. We're on Windrunner.

I've pre-ordered SWTOR as well. Back in the US I used to play D&D, and I'd be interested in playing again. I am a bit far away from the city though.

You can contact me at kate.kreuser@gmail.com.
kkreuser
1年生

Postby KumaNate » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Hahaha just now saw this, I am playing SWTOR as well...much to my wife's dismay lol.
KumaNate
2年生

Postby Makkotah » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Give this a bump. Anyone playing Diablo 3? Name's CotigoDeArmes#1907
Makkotah
1年生

Return to General Discussion