Swimmers Unite!

Checkout what's going on around the prefecture.

Swimmers Unite!

Postby Heidi of the Alps » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Fellow Swimmers,

There is a Hinokuni Masters swimming organization. If you're into swimming as much as I am, then you may be interested to know that they have many adult swim meets throughout the year. Here is their website ~~~> http://kumamoto-swim.com/

The biggest swim meet of the year happens to be coming up real soon on Sunday, August 28th. From what I was told, this is the only swim meet that actually takes place in an olympic-sized pool (50 meters) which is at the Aquadome in Kumamoto. In order to sign up, I believe you'll have to try and get in touch with your local swim team. Don't know if you have one? Simply inquire at the town/city hall. If you happen to be a regular at the local swimming pool, you can ask some of the other swimmers and they're bound to know what you're talking about (I was already approached about it 3 times). My pool is already seeing an increase in swimmers, gearing up for the big day.

Let me know if you have any questions about this event.

~Heidi
Heidi of the Alps
Area Leader

Re: Swimmers Unite!

Postby fehrkl » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:32 am

Awesome! Thanks for posting this. I'll have to ask about it when I actually get back to the pool.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
fehrkl
KumAJET/Area Leader

Re: Swimmers Unite!

Postby ukrainewomencba » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:57 pm

How the netherlands upset Spain

The shock result on the planet Cup so far was the rematch of the 2010 final. the netherlands, coming into the tournament with major injury questions and much less buzz than four years ago, dismantled the defending champions. frequently they found weaknesses in Spain's defense and produced opportunities in the danger zone. It was the worst Spanish defensive operation I have in my database. In dozens of global marketplace fixtures since 2009, consists of friendlies, Spain's worst defensive performance was allowing about 2.8 envisaged goals to Brazil in the Confederations Cup final in 2013. In brazilian again, The Dutch customised about 3.5 anticipated goals.

The map does not have the early penalty hot ukrainian girls for Spain, Which did come on a good chance set up by a through ball to Diego Costa. So perhaps Spain deserves credit need to consider 0.3 or so asked goals chance. in any event,direction, The story this can be a Dutch attack. For years sometime later said that Spain's tiki taka style is foremost a defensive system, A way of denying dangerous person to the other side. But it is beaten.

secrets of Dutch Manager Louis van Gaal's tactics, In a thing: Directness. Every man while in the Dutch 3 4 1 2, It felt, Had a simple job to either move the ball forward as swiftly it may possibly be or to pass quickly to a man who would do that. holland attempted a higher percentage of long passes than any other team in the tournament so far.

As you might from the other names on this list, Simply hoofing long balls will never be in itself an effective strategy. But this does give a good picture of which sides in the competition have attempted the most direct style of play. The key for van Gaal's side in causing this to be direct style work was its focus on attacking through central channels.

Ecuador for example paired long passes with maximum crosses (15 per of final third passes), Reflecting their attacking strategy of quickly pushing the ball wide and looking to sail it into the box. For the netherlands by contrast, Under nine percent of their final third passes were considered as crosses. fairly, The Dutch enjoyed throughballs.

The central attacking focus of van Gaal's tactics would have come as a surprise given his formation. engaging wingbacks and three central defenders, The Dutch has been expected to try to use a free man on the flanks to get crosses in to Robin van Persie. rather than, The wingbacks Daley Blind and Daryl Janmaat played long and direct passes, But basically few crosses.

It was a by pass from Blind to Robin van Persie that, Along with van Persie's improvisational elegance, came up with the first Dutch goal. Spain seemed unprepared to be attacked at pace, regularly, Either over the top or through the middle of the defense. holland is very close to securing qualification, While Spain faces a tough test in another side better known for their directness or verticalidad, Chile. Adjustments from Spain are necessary if the defending champions plan to prevent another shame.
ukrainewomencba
1年生

Return to Happenings and Goings On