self-promoting softball player

Checkout what's going on around the prefecture.

self-promoting softball player

Postby tedman1313 » Sun May 22, 2011 8:53 pm

This Thursday the 26th at 7pm in Uto, I will be playing in the city tournament for fast-pitch softball. If you like sports and want to relax and watch a game, come on out. It is located at the Uto Grounds right across the street from the Uto City Gym (between the Gym and Uto City Mall and not far from route 57, 3 and 17). I am playing on the west side of the field and in a navy blue uniform. You can come out by train or car-pool and all non-drivers can relax with some alcohol and watch some softball. (You have to bring your own drinks and snacks. Although, Super-kid is nearby for some cheap beers and munchies.) If you need more information, lemme know.

-Ted
tedman1313
2年生

Re: self-promoting softball player

Postby tedman1313 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Due to the rain on Monday, the games have been pushed back one day. Everything but the day of the week is the same. The game is now on Friday the 27th. If there is another rain-out, the game will be pushed to Monday the 30th.
tedman1313
2年生

Postby tedman1313 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 pm

sorry all. I found this out that it got moved to Monday for now. The rain moved it back. I know it was already supposed to have started and I apologize for anyone who went.
tedman1313
2年生

Postby tedman1313 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:19 am

Ok, thanks to all that lovely...uh... rain last week the game has finally been set for tonight (Tuesday) at 7pm in Uto. Same spot as before. Anyone free that wants to watch softball can come down for the game. If we win the first game, we will have a second game right after. Hurray for double-headers. Sorry about all the date changes. I didn't even know for most of those days until about 15 min before game time.
tedman1313
2年生

Return to Happenings and Goings On