ipod shuffle 3rd Gen 4GB for sale

Need to buy tickets to the sold-out AKB48 concert? Want to sell your home-made tanuki statues? Willing to swap hula lessons for bicycle repairs? Post here.

ipod shuffle 3rd Gen 4GB for sale

Postby Le Super Flange » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi all

I recently bought an itouch, so I want to sell my shuffle.
I bought it a year ago, it's still in good condition (except for a teensy tiny scratch on the outside metal clip, with the Apple logo). Earphones/metallic body in excellent condition.

This shuffle is really small and compact, perfect for when you're working out/being active. The 3rd gen doesn't have controls on the ipod itself; instead it has a control switch located on the earphone cord (see pic), plus voice over function; so you don't have to fumble around with buttons, just listen to the voice over and click the handy switch (i.e. 2 clicks if you want to skip a song, 3 clicks if you want to go back a song, 1 click to pause. Click + sign to increase volume, - sign to decrease. Hold down central click to 'scroll' through your playlists/albums/artists, and release when you hear the one you want (just listen to the voice over, which comes in a sexy default Stephen Hawkings voice. You can change the voice and language, so you can have all your playlists read to you via a sassy German, French, Swedish or Turkish accent (depends what you're into, really). I personally like the Stephen Hawkings one, but that's just me.

It took me a while to get used to the control switch (I'm a slow learner), but once you get into it, it's a breeze, and very convenient.

Details:

* 4GB = approx 1000 songs

* Up to 10 hrs music playback, fully charged.

* Clips to your sleeve, belt, or your gym shorts for music wherever you go

* Supports AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV audio formats

* Comes with USB charger adapter

* Fast charge time = 2 hrs (80%), 3 hrs (100%)

* This 3rd gen comes in a beautiful metallic blue colour ;)

I orginally paid about Y7000 for it, but I'm selling it for Y5000. I lost the plastic box it came in, gomen. Contact me if you're interested.
Attachments
shuffle 3gen 4GB blue.jpg
shuffle 3gen 4GB blue.jpg (42.57 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
Le Super Flange
1年生

Re: ipod shuffle 3rd Gen 4GB for sale

Postby watermark1079 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks for sharing.
watermark1079
2年生

Return to Buy / Sell / Swap / Barter / Trade