ipod shuffle 3rd Gen 4GB for sale

Need to buy tickets to the sold-out AKB48 concert? Want to sell your home-made tanuki statues? Willing to swap hula lessons for bicycle repairs? Post here.

ipod shuffle 3rd Gen 4GB for sale

Postby Le Super Flange » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi all

I recently bought an itouch, so I want to sell my shuffle.
I bought it a year ago, it's still in good condition (except for a teensy tiny scratch on the outside metal clip, with the Apple logo). Earphones/metallic body in excellent condition.

This shuffle is really small and compact, perfect for when you're working out/being active. The 3rd gen doesn't have controls on the ipod itself; instead it has a control switch located on the earphone cord (see pic), plus voice over function; so you don't have to fumble around with buttons, just listen to the voice over and click the handy switch (i.e. 2 clicks if you want to skip a song, 3 clicks if you want to go back a song, 1 click to pause. Click + sign to increase volume, - sign to decrease. Hold down central click to 'scroll' through your playlists/albums/artists, and release when you hear the one you want (just listen to the voice over, which comes in a sexy default Stephen Hawkings voice. You can change the voice and language, so you can have all your playlists read to you via a sassy German, French, Swedish or Turkish accent (depends what you're into, really). I personally like the Stephen Hawkings one, but that's just me.

It took me a while to get used to the control switch (I'm a slow learner), but once you get into it, it's a breeze, and very convenient.

* 4GB = approx 1000 songs

* Up to 10 hrs music playback, fully charged.

* Clips to your sleeve, belt, or your gym shorts for music wherever you go

* Supports AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV audio formats

* Comes with USB charger adapter

* Fast charge time = 2 hrs (80%), 3 hrs (100%)

* This 3rd gen comes in a beautiful metallic blue colour ;)

I orginally paid about Y7000 for it, but I'm selling it for Y5000. I lost the plastic box it came in, gomen. Contact me if you're interested.
shuffle 3gen 4GB blue.jpg
shuffle 3gen 4GB blue.jpg (42.57 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
Le Super Flange

Re: ipod shuffle 3rd Gen 4GB for sale

Postby watermark1079 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks for sharing.

Return to Buy / Sell / Swap / Barter / Trade