I designed a JET Animal T-shirt :) want one?

Need to buy tickets to the sold-out AKB48 concert? Want to sell your home-made tanuki statues? Willing to swap hula lessons for bicycle repairs? Post here.

I designed a JET Animal T-shirt :) want one?

Postby philgraydesign » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:59 pm

I know I'm a looong way from home (formerly Mie-ken) and yes, this is a shameless plug :moneymouth: for a JET t-shirt that I designed.
But it’s pretty cool and I hope you like it. I’m a Unicorn (= a 5th year JET), which JET animal are you :?:

This only works if you’ve heard the tale :undecided: … 2 years ago at Tokyo Orientation a presenter referred to 5th year JETs as being as rare as Unicorns. So my friends and I over in Mie-ken decided we all needed an animal. So this is my interpretation of the JET animal hierarchy.

The shirt is only 2050en. When two t-shirts or more are posted in the same parcel. So just get together with a friend, or buy two :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/philgraydesign
Prices are all inclusive = shirt, screenprint, tax, postage & handling.

Over on ETSY.com you’ll see 5 options. The functionality of selling on ESTY isn’t that flexible so bare with me a moment…

You'll see an ad for...
"Australian Orders" - :angel: that's for postal addresses in Australia.
"BUY ONE ONLY" - 1 shirt = AUS$34 = 2700en (crazy, don't buy at that price unless you live in an isolated area) cost is high due to postage weight/rates.
"BUY 2, 4, 6, 8..." - for orders in multiples of two (2 x shirts = 2 x 2050en(AUS$27) = 4100en (AUS$54)).
"BUY 3, 6, 9..." - for orders in multiples of three (3 x shirts = 3 x 2050en(AUS$27) = 6150en (AUS$81)).
and "BUY TEN" - for bulk orders (even cheaper).

Sorry for using your forum in this way, i've linked up with a few other kens that have decent forums, i'll be on my way now :rgrin: .
Thank you.
Attachments
forum_ad.png
forum_ad.png (61 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
philgraydesign
1年生

Re: I designed a JET Animal T-shirt :) want one?

Postby philgraydesign » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Putting the final order in on Monday 25th June.
Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/philgraydesign if interested.
Thank you.
philgraydesign
1年生

Return to Buy / Sell / Swap / Barter / Trade