Anyone selling their car?

Need to buy tickets to the sold-out AKB48 concert? Want to sell your home-made tanuki statues? Willing to swap hula lessons for bicycle repairs? Post here.

Anyone selling their car?

Postby BlueSunTzu » Mon May 20, 2013 8:39 am

I am an ALT currently in Kumamoto prefecture. I am looking to buy a car. Preferable a kei car but, if you have a car you want to sell reply anyway.
BlueSunTzu
1年生

Re: Anyone selling their car?

Postby fehrkl » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:40 pm

I have a white plate I'll be trying to see before I leave. 2003 Nissan March silver color. 180,000 something km. (I need to actually write this stuff down when I'm in my car -.-) Shakken is due next February. I'm hoping for 250,000 yen for it (Or best offer). It has it's fair share of dings and scratches, I've had it for the last 3 years and my predecessor had it for a year before that. I'm not sure about any of it's history prior to that. It has an ETC card reader installed if you decide to get a card or can find one to borrow from a friend or something (saves a LOT of money on the IC).

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll probably be trying to put up a more formal selling post at some point with it and other items in my house I need to sell/get rid of.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
fehrkl
KumAJET/Area Leader

Return to Buy / Sell / Swap / Barter / Trade