PS3, PS2, Printer for sale

Need to buy tickets to the sold-out AKB48 concert? Want to sell your home-made tanuki statues? Willing to swap hula lessons for bicycle repairs? Post here.

PS3, PS2, Printer for sale

Postby Zane » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm selling my PS2 (with all my games), PS3 (with some games) and a printer (no games, what are you crazy?). Let me know if you want any or all of them (I'll cut you a deal if you want all of them).

PS2: ¥5,000 SOLD
U.S. model, so it's region locked, but it comes with 21 games, two PS2 memory cards, one PS1 memory card, the DVD remote control, and all the necessary cables. I even have the original box if you want it. I just plugged it in and it's still running fine. I'm selling it all for so cheap because if the system breaks in the future, you'll need to find another U.S. PS2 to play the games. Plus, the cases for 14 of the games are in a box back in the U.S. (if you toss in another ¥1000, I'll ship them to you when I get home this summer). Games are:

Dark Cloud
Final Fantasy 7*
Final Fantasy 10*
Final Fantasy 12
God of War
Grand Theft Auto 3*
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City*
Gran Turismo 3*
Hitman 2
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy*
Kingdom Hearts*
Kingdom Hearts 2
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
The Lord of The Rings: Return of The King*
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty*
Resident Evil 4*
Resident Evil: Outbreak
Romance of The Three Kingdoms 9
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time*
Stuntman*
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*

PS3: ¥20,000 or best offer
New slim, Japanese model, 18 months old. Games and blue rays are all region-free, but DVDs will be Japan region locked. 120GB hard drive, black. Comes with 5 PS3 games, 2 downloaded PS1 games, and two wireless controllers (one black, one red). Games are:

Biohazard 5 (Resident Evil 5): Alternative Edition
Blood Omen (downloaded)
God of War 3
Lost Planet
Prince of Persia
Resident Evil (the first one, downloaded)
Resistance: Fall of Man

HP Photosmart B109 All-in-one Printer: ¥5,000 SOLD
8 months old, it prints, scans and copies, color, touch screen operations, black. Retails for ¥10,000. Google it, it has pretty good reviews (8/10 average). I pretty much only use it for scanning, but the printing I have done looks nice. Ink is low because I only have the small (read: hardly filled) factory cartridges loaded, so I'm flexible on the price as those are somewhat expensive to replace.

"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, save me Superman!" - H. J. Simpson
Zane
PA

Re: PS3, PS2, Printer for sale

Postby Zane » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 pm

BUMP.

PS3 and printer are is still available. I know you know that I know that you want them it. Stop being so coy. ;)
"I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, save me Superman!" - H. J. Simpson
Zane
PA

Postby Zane » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 am

PS3 still up for grabs. 6万 value for only 2万 (or best offer).
Zane
PA

Postby KumaNate » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 pm

May be interested in the PS3....wife may not like me buying a game system...but....its a blue ray player.... hehe
KumaNate
2年生

Postby Zane » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:44 pm

It also does laundry and brews a mean cup of joe (these are lies).

Let me know. If you want to come over and take it for a spin before you decide, you're more than welcome to.
Zane
PA

Return to Buy / Sell / Swap / Barter / Trade